We Want To Buy Your House In Greensboro At A Fair Cash Price!
Have you tried to hire a real estate agent only to find out that your house won’t sell on the market without thousands of dollars in repairs? Have you tried to list your house yourself and found yourself waiting months with no offer? If you’ve run into these problems or anything else, you came to the right place! We help people sell their house in the easiest way possible. Take a look at how it works.
How It Works
Get a cash offer within 24 hours
As soon as you submit the property information form, we’ll start assessing the value of your house and craft a personalized, honest, cash offer within 24 hours.
Pick the date you want to close
We work on your schedule, not the other way around. You can choose a date that works best for you, and we are capable of closing on the sale in just 7 days.
Sell on your terms. Close quickly
You can take or leave our cash offer with no obligations or hassle. As soon as we agree on the closing date that works best for you, you’ll have cash in your hands as little as 7 days later!
We’ll guide you through every step!
Compare Our Cash Offer Program With Traditional Selling Methods. Which Option Is Right For You?
Be sure to give us a call anytime at (800) 723-5048 to talk to a team member about what’s best for your house! Compare our Cash Offer Program with traditional selling methods to get an idea of how we can help you get cash for your house.
Our Cash Offer Program
Sell your house to JDJ Investment Properties
We’ll make you a fair cash offer so you can sell without the hassles and stress of listing.
- Competitive cash offer within 24 hours
Tell us about your house, then we’ll carefully evaluate it with local market expertise and provide you a fair, no-obligation offer.
- No Showings – No Hassles
We buy your house “as-is,” so there are no open houses, no weekend showings, and no need to fix it up first.
- You choose your closing day
Once we make an offer, we are able to close in days, not months. You pick the date that is best for you.
- We pay ALL closing costs
Closing costs can add up, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees.
- Zero fees. Zero commissions
Since we’re buying your house, we charge no fees and no commissions. The sales price is the amount that goes into your pocket.
- We’ll cover any repairs
Does your house need repairs? We’ll handle them for you. You can even leave behind unwanted items and we’ll haul them off – no extra charge.
The Traditional Way
- The months it takes to sell add up
Your home is costing you money the whole time it sits on the market. Some people just can’t wait 90 days to sell their house.
- Plenty of showings and disruption to your life
Not only do you have to get your house ready to show, but the number of showings can provide a serious disruption to your life.
- It takes forever to close
It takes anywhere from 30-60 days to close after accepting a buyer’s offer – that’s assuming that their financing doesn’t fall through…
- 1-2% in closing costs paid by you, the seller
On average, a seller is responsible for up to 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs.
- Fees and commissions stack up
In addition to closing costs, commissions and fees stack up and reduce how much goes in your pocket. On average, 6% in commissions/fees are paid by a seller.
- You could be on the hook for repairs
Depending on what pops under during the inspection period, you could be on the hook for repairs that you didn’t know you needed.
You Can Trust Our Team To Give You A Fair Cash Offer No Matter What Your House Looks Like!
We Buy Houses Anywhere In North Carolina And Other Parts of the Country, And At Any Price. Our direct house buying process is simple, easy, and stress-free. If you want to sell your North Carolina property, get the process started today! Fill out the property information form above or call us at (800) 723-5048 to talk to a team member about how we can relieve the stress of owning an unwanted property!
The condition of the house doesn’t matter!
Many of our clients are facing difficult situations that make it extremely hard to sell a house. If you’re experiencing something like avoiding foreclosure, liens, backed-up mortgage payments, or financial struggles, we can help! If your house is in disrepair from a fire or flood, or it’s completely uninhabitable, we can help! The condition of your house or the situation you’re facing will not affect our ability to buy. We always buy houses as-is and we don’t ask questions, we just put cash in your hands!
You Should Sell Your House To JDJ Investment Properties. Here’s Why…
Listing with a Greensboro real estate agent is a great way to sell a house if your property is in good condition, passes inspection, is available for open house showings, and you have some time on your hands. If your house isn’t ready for listing or you don’t have the time and money necessary, then we’re the right team for the job. After we buy your house, we’ll take care of any repairs, remodels, cleaning, and even tenants who are still in the house.
The benefits of our cash offer program…
- We’ll clean the house – You don’t need to clean up and repair the property or get it ready for open house showings.
- Sell as-is – Your house needs repairs you don’t want to make? Great! We’ll do the repairs for you after you sell to us.
- No commissions – We don’t charge commissions because we aren’t real estate agents. Our profit comes from fixing up your house and going through the hassles ourselves to sell it.
- Fully confidential and private – Avoid having to share your information with the world on the MLS, with agents and dozens of buyers. Our process is fully private and discreet.
Why go through all the hassle of traditional selling methods when our trusted process can put cash in your hands in just days? We already have the cash for your house, so you don’t have to wait any longer!
Choose The Selling Option That Works Best For You. We’ll Help You Through Every Step!
- OPTION 1 – List your house on the market with a real estate agent: From listing to cash in hand it’s usually 45-90+ days, hassles of open houses, commissions, and uncertainty.
- OPTION 2 – Sell the house yourself (FSBO): You’re doing all the work an agent would, saving a bit of money but potentially wasting dozens of hours and thousands of dollars.
- OPTION 3 – Sell for cash to JDJ Investment Properties: Avoid all of the hassles with listing on the market, pick your closing date, no repairs, cleaning, obligations, or hassle, and we LOVE the most difficult situations agents won’t touch. Go here to learn about our process!
Get An Offer Today, Sell In A Matter Of Days...
Give Us A Call Now At: (800) 723-5048
We buy houses in Greensboro and all surrounding areas in North Carolina. If you need to sell your house fast in North Carolina, connect with us today to get a free cash offer. Selling a house has never been so easy!